Isn’t it time to give yourself a coach?
A coach partners with you in a thought-provoking and creative process to inspire you to maximize your personal Life vison and/or your professional Leadership potential!
Explore these questions with a coach:
Goals “What do you want?”
Reality “What is your current reality?”
Options “What could you do?”
Will “What will you do?”
You drive the process to focus on setting goals, creating outcomes, and managing personal change. Coaching is NOT therapy, consulting, mentoring, training or athletic development.
How to Find a Coach:
- Use free, searchable databases of ICF-credentialed coaches: start local at www.icf-nt.com or go international at www.Coachfederation.org/findacoach
- Consider geography as a factor for in-person; virtual/telephonic engagements are options
- Interview 3 coaches; request 2 references per coach
- Connection and ‘chemistry’ count—choose a coach who matches your style and energy level
- Ask potential coaches these questions:
- What is your coaching experience?
- What is your specialty?
- What is your coaching philosophy?
- What types of assessments are you certified to deliver?
- What are some of your coaching success stories (i.e., specific examples/case studies)?
- Are you a member of ICF? Do you hold an ICF Credential?
Give yourself the gift of coaching! (Your) Executive Coach at email@example.com