The incidence of Autism is now reported to be one in every 68 children and one in every 42 boys. This number represents children who are already 8 years old. There has been a 30% increase in Autism in the last 2 years and a 63% increase in the last 4 years. With this predictable increase, it is likely the numbers in 4 year olds are much greater and will continue to grow.
The media likes to say that we are just doing a better job of identifying those with the disorder. If that were the case, please tell me where the one in 42 adult men are, who are Autistic. This is just not the case.
The media also continues to say that “We don’t know the cause of Autism, but it definitely is not vaccines.” There is a saying by Upton Sinclair that I think fits this scenario. “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on him not understanding it.” The media receives most of its advertising dollars from the pharmaceutical industry. If the media were to look at the facts and honestly report the connection between vaccines and Autism, they could lose these huge amounts of advertising dollars.
Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical industry is actually one of the biggest donors to those running for public office. When you receive money from a particular group, you are more likely to make laws and rulings that favor the group that donated money to you.
The Texas “Required” schedule for daycare requires 7 vaccines by 3 months of age. These 7 are repeated for 3-4 doses over 18 months when the MMR and Varicella are added. The Hepatitis B vaccine is given in the hospital when the baby is barely one day old. Since Hepatitis B is contracted from exposure to fluids from people with hepatitis B, which includes, IV drug abusers and prostitutes, it is highly unlikely that a newborn baby needs this vaccine at all.
By the time a child is ready for kindergarten, 49 vaccines have been given. The idea that vaccines are safe for everyone does not make sense. Some people react to penicillin. We would not insist they take it anyway. Every medical treatment has the risk of side effects. These risks must always be weighed against the benefits.
Approximately 20 states, Texas included, recognize the parents’ right to make the decision to not vaccinate. This means the parent can choose to not vaccinate and the child can still attend school.
Take a look at the toxic vaccine ingredients in vaccines and ask yourself if you would really wan to inject these into your adult body,much less, the body if an infant:
- sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate (thimerosal, a mercury derivative – still in many)
- propylene glycol
- phenol red
- formaldehyde (carcinogenic)
- ammonium sulfate
- aluminum hydroxide
- aluminum phosphate
- benzethonium chloride
- polysorbate 20 & polysorbate 80 (These allow the toxins to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Neomycin (Antibiotic)
- neomycin sulfate (Antibiotic)
- streptomycin (Antibiotic)
- polymyxin B (Antibiotic)
- amphotericin B (Antibiotic)
- gentamicin sulfate (Antibiotic)
- freeze-dried polysaccharide antigens (from Neisseria meningitidis)
- monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- human serum albumin
- washed sheep red blood cells
- porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein embryonic fluid (chicken egg)
- hydrolyzed gelatin (cattle skins and bones and pork skin)
- calf serum
- fetal bovine serum
- fetal rhesus diploid cells (FRhL-2 cell line)
- African green monkey kidney heteroploid cells
These adjuvants are added to vaccines, and are programmed to cause the body to turn on the immune system. Aluminum adjuvants are linked to demyelinating Central Nervous System disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, Myalgias (ie: Fibromyalgia), cognitive and behavioral disorders, blindness, bladder dysfunction, allergies, Asthma, fevers, digestion problems.
Also, Polysorbate 80 is used to take chemicals across the blood-brain-barrier. It is in over 15 different vaccines and when combined with aluminum and mercury (Neurotoxins) and formaldehyde (carcinogenic), it can take those toxins right across the blood-brain-barrier. I can see how this could cause Autism, ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and many other nervous system disorders.
Consider these facts about the infections vaccines are suppose to prevent:
1. Diptheria: Diphtheria, rare in the United States; the last case occurred in a traveler returning in 2003 (CDC)
2. Pertussis: Pertussis is no more than a bad cold after one year and as long as the mother nurses, the child has a healthy immune system for fighting off infection. It is treatable with antibiotics. 92% of the recent Pertussis outbreak was in vaccinated kids (CDC).
3. Tetanus: In 2009, a total of 19 tetanus cases and 2 deaths were reported (CDC) Once the baby is running around outside, there might be a very slight risk. Tetanus is anaerobic, which means if it is exposed to air, it cannot survive.
4. Polio: The last cases of naturally occurring paralytic polio in the United States were in 1979. (CDC). The oral Polio vaccine can and did cause Polio in the US before it was banned and sent overseas, where it is causing Polio again.
5. Hepatitis B: Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted, IV drug abuser infection. This vaccine is completely unnecessary unless the child becomes a prostitute or IV drug abuser.
6. Hib: A study published in the Journal of Pediatrics found that DtaP, HiB, Polio, Hepatitis B and Prevnar were associated with an increase in C-reactive protein that led to a greater chance of developing Type 1 Diabetes, breathing problems and bleeding in the brain.
7. Mumps: The recent mumps outbreak found that 95% occurred in children who had been vaccinated for mumps.
Vaccines are being tested overseas where there is no oversight, illiterate parents are being tricked into putting their kids into drug trials and payment for participation is the incentive in impoverished countries.
Vaccinated Sicker Than Unvaccinated
A German study released in September 2011 showed vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more infections and disorders than unvaccinated children:
Symptom Vaccinated Unvaccinated
Allergies 22.9% 10.6%
Asthma 1 8% 2.4%
Ear Infections 11% 2.0%
Hyperactivity 8% 2.0%
Seizures 3.6% 0.3%
The worst time to vaccinate an infant is while they are teething, because the Blood Brain Barrier that protects the brain and Central Nervous System is permeated (opened), due to the elevated histamine produced by teething. Histamine from mast cells in a child with allergies also opens the Blood Brain Barrier. Levels of inflammation-producing vaccine adjuvants are relatively 2,000% higher in a 7 pound infant than in an adult.
Giving Tylenol after a vaccine is also a concern. The liver is already up-regulated to try to get rid of the toxins that were injected and Tylenol slows down the liver’s ability to do its job.
Families with a history of Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis, arthritis, asthma, allergies, Type I Diabetes and other autoimmune diseases, or a Glutathione S-Transferase Deficiency are at greatest risk to vaccine side effects.
Vaccines in Pregnancy
According to the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) the 2009/10 H1N1 vaccines contributed to an estimated 1,588 miscarriages and stillbirths. A corrected estimate may be as high as 3,587 cases. NCOW also states that the CDC failed to inform vaccine providers of the data suspecting H1N1 vaccine was related to related fetal demise. The influenza vaccine and the Pertussis vaccine have not been tested in pregnant women and there are no safety studies indicating that the vaccines are safe for the fetus. Yet, doctors are pushing both vaccines on pregnant women. This information is in the drug insert produced by the vaccine manufacturers.
The media is now saying that brain changes are showing up in unborn fetuses so this supports the theory that vaccines are not the cause. However, more women are receiving vaccines for flu and Pertussis during pregnancy, so these toxins could be attacking the baby’s brain before it receives a single vaccine on it’s own.
My generation had the infections, such as Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Chicken Pox. We now have life-time immunity to these infections, something a vaccinated person cannot say. The immune system is learned and must be exposed to infections to get stronger. I am less concerned about getting any of the infections than I am of the side effects that can occur from getting a vaccine. Dr. Sherrie Tenpenny, a physician and close friend of mine, has spent thousands of hours on the CDC website reviewing all the information on vaccines. She says, “Parents should be less concerned about their child getting a cough, rash or fever and more concerned about the toxins injected through a vaccine.”
To hear more on this topic from this author, Click This Link to listen to their interview on Plaid for Women Radio.
Would you like to know how you can become a member of Plaid for Women? Click here for information!